Secondary school leaders should use the findings of this report to:
- review the position and extent of enterprise in their curriculum
- review the extent to which their timetable supports enterprise in teaching and learning
- review the extent to which their use of classroom resources support enterprise teaching and learning
- ensure that teachers have developed the skills to assess student work in authentic learning contexts
- identify how enterprise learning can enhance their curriculum in the future.