The senior leadership team are responsible for specific portfolios and work interdependently to realise the shared vision of equity and excellence for all.
This video illustrates
Domain 2: Leadership for equity and excellence
- Leadership ensures an orderly and supportive environment that is conducive to student learning and wellbeing
- Leadership ensures effective planning, coordination and evaluation of the school’s curriculum and teaching
- Students’ need drives school systems and processes
- Each member of the leadership team has an area of specialisation to build capability and consistency of delivery
- There is a collective commitment to lead the hard conversations that are needed to drive the schools performance forward
Things to think about
- How responsive are our systems and processes to student needs?