ERO’s national reports are intended to promote debate and influence improvement in the education system, identify what works in schools and early learning services and showcase effective practice. National reports are available to read or download from the publications section of our website.
In addition to the reports profiled above, we have also recently published the following national evaluations:
• Building genuine learning partnerships with parents
• Awareness and confidence to work with Te Whāriki (2017)
• Teen Parent Units
• What drives learning in the senior secondary school?
• Improving student wellbeing and achievement - case study
• Teaching strategies that work - reading
We value your feedback on our national reports. Please take our 2 minute reader survey