He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna hoki. E rapu ana Te Tari Arotake Mātauranga i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā whare kōhungahunga, kura auraki hoki.
ERO is seeking highly skilled education professionals who are successful leaders of learning in schools and/or early learning services. We have Review Officer positions available in Te Tai Raki (Northern region, based in Auckland).
Do you want to:
- Enhance your career – hold a key role in a respected and valued agency in the sector, with government, and with parents and whānau
- Join a team of passionate individuals making a real difference to the lives of every child and young person in New Zealand
- Gain rich, varied, unique and exciting insights in seeing and reflecting on the education system in New Zealand in all its shapes and guises
- Work flexibly in a friendly, inclusive environment that supports professional agency and work life balance
- Enjoy great induction, professional development and learning opportunities to enhance and develop your skills in evaluation and leadership?
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- a passion about equitable and excellent education outcomes for all learners and their whānau
- commitment to changing disparities in educational outcomes
- a strong work ethic and are committed to high quality evaluation
- the capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- great relational and communicational skills
- a positive, can-do attitude, a great sense of humour, and value work/life balance.
- We are particularly keen to attract Māori and Pacific educators and educators from diverse backgrounds who wish to develop as adaptive, culturally responsive evaluators.
How to apply
Please address the requirements of the person specification outlined in the job description in your covering letter and current curriculum vitae, and send these together with your completed application form to Janeen Searchfield in the Northern Region at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, Friday 30 October 2020. Please note that interviews will be commencing Monday 2 November 2020.
We are ideally looking for people to start in Term 1, 2021, although start dates are flexible and negotiable.
Please do not apply through this website.