- How well is careers education and guidance (CEG) integrated into how we prepare students for life beyond school?
- How clear are teachers about their specific responsibilities in supporting students to develop career management competencies?
- What additional support do teachers need to develop their capability and confidence in providing CEG?
Links with curriculum and pastoral care
- How effective are subject teachers in including career-related information in their teaching?
- How effective are the links between pastoral care and CEG?
- Do all our students receive CEG to meet their specific needs? Are there any groups that may need additional support?
- How effective is our monitoring and review of CEG provision and outcomes?
What is reported to the board?
- What is helping our CEG provision? What is impeding it?
Outcomes for students
- What are the outcomes for students of our CEG? How do we know?How confident can we be that students are developing career management competencies? Who monitors this?
- How robust is our planning to improve our CEG provision?