Senior leaders talk about the approach and processes associated with doing and using evaluation for improvement.
This video illustrates
Domain 6: Evaluation Inquiry and knowledge building for improvement and innovation
- Coherent organisational conditions promote evaluation, inquiry and knowledge building
This video also illustrates
Domain 2: Leadership for equity and excellence
- Leadership collaboratively develops and pursues the school’s vision, goals and targets for equity and excellence
- Leadership ensures effective planning, coordination and evaluation of the school’s curriculum and teaching
- A comprehensive process of evaluation and reporting is carried out in curriculum areas each year
- A wide range of quantitative and qualitative data contributes to the ongoing analysis of student outcomes
- Ongoing triangulation of evidence (for example, academic and pastoral) enables a focused response to issues identified
Things to think about
- What systems and processes do you have in place to promote a coherent approach to evaluation, inquiry and knowledge building?