Students acknowledge the role leaders and teachers play in instilling in them the self-belief to become confident, connected, actively involved, life long learners
This video illustrates
Domain 4: Responsive curriculum, effective teaching and opportunity to learn
- Students have effective, sufficient and equitable opportunities to learn
- An open to learning mindset enables students to see failure as a necessary part of the learning process
- Progressing “one step at a time” helps students manage the learning journey and build confidence in themselves as successful learners
- The active encouragement of others is important but it must be realistic and honest “I was never rewarded for doing nothing”
Things to think about
- What steps do you take to enable students to develop their confidence and resilience to be successful life long learners?
- What else might you do?