In responding to its unique context the school has adopted a range of approaches to accelerate learning. Teachers share a collective commitment to making the most of every learning opportunity.
This video illustrates
Domain 2: Leadership for equity and excellence
- Leadership ensures an orderly and supportive environment that is conducive to student learning and wellbeing
This video also illustrates
Domain 4: Responsive curriculum, effective teaching and opportunity to learn
- Students have effective, sufficient and equitable opportunities to learn
- Increased opportunity for focused teaching is provided for priority learners
- This time is structured and uninterrupted
- Practice, routines and the language of learning is consistent across the school.
- Learners develop the agency to be pro-active and disciplined in their approach to their own and others learning
Things to think about
- How well do you maximise learning opportunities in your environment?
- What else could you do?